- How do I listen to audios on my Mindvalley Academy?
- What’s the difference between the Mindvalley Academy and the Mindvalley Library?
- What is the Mindvalley Academy?
- Where can I find a workbook for my digital program?
- How do I listen to the audio on my Mindvalley Library?
- Is the program I want going on sale soon?
- What is the difference between the Audiobook and other file formats?
How do I listen to audios on my Mindvalley Academy?
If you want to stream audios online from the Mindvalley Academy, there is nothing that could be easier! Follow these steps:
- Log in into your Academy, choose the program that you would like to listen by simply clicking on it.
- On the right top corner of the page, you’ll see the “Table of contents” icon – that’s your navigation bar. Pick the module and you’ll find all the audios that it contains!
- A small player will appear at the top of the page. Use the player to play, pause, or skip forward, well as any other player☺
You are all set!
What’s the difference between the Mindvalley Academy and the Mindvalley Library?
Both the Mindvalley Library and Mindvalley Academy are platforms that host Mindvalley programs. Although both platforms serve the same basic function, the Academy has been updated to include a completely new interface so you can consume your programs easier and enjoy them more. Think of it like a virtual book shelf where you keep all your programs. You can look at the cover, pick which one you’d like to use at the moment, and browse freely. We love the Academy because it’s simple, intuitive, and so fun to use.
At the moment though it might happen that some of your programs are hosted on the Academy while others are still in the Library. We know using two different platforms can be a bit confusing, but you can rest assured we’re working to migrate the Library to Academy these next few months. For the time being please bear with us while we complete the migration.
If you’re wondering how to access your Library or Academy, just follow simple steps in the article “How do I access my programs on the Mindvalley platform?”
Stay tuned and we`ll keep you posted with any updates!
What is the Mindvalley Academy?
Mindvalley Academy is our new platform for hosting personal growth programs. It`s like a virtual book shelf where you can keep all your programs, look at the cover and pick one that you want to use at the moment. We love it, because it`s simple, intuitive, and so fun to use☺ We hope you`ll love it too!
Where can I find a workbook for my digital program?
Please login to your Mindvalley Academy account HERE
Once you log into your Academy, you’ll see the “Table of contents” menu on the top right corner.
“Table of contents” – is your GPS inside the Academy!
From here you can choose whichever module you would like to jump into. The workbook is right there in the “Table of Contents” in a module called “Materials”. When you choose this module, you will see all the materials available for the program listed there. You are one step away now – click download and you are ready to go!
How do I listen to the audio on my Mindvalley Library?
If you have a fast Internet connection, you can play the audio directly with Flash Player. The audios are streamed instantly and will be played at the same time. Just find a comfy seat and press play :).
If you do not see the “Play” button on the audio download page, then you probably do not have Flash installed on your computer.
Just click here to get it installed:
Is the program I want going on sale soon?
Unfortunately we can’t say for sure that item will go on sale or be marked down until it actually happens.
We do seasonal as well as random promotions on many of our products based on the market and recent sales patterns.
The best way to catch a great sale is to visit the Mindvalley Academy often and sign up to receive emails on the program’s website itself.
What is the difference between the Audiobook and other file formats?
Each program in the Mindvalley Academy includes a “One Click Download” feature. There you can find the following types of files:
- Audiobook – choose this file if you want to transfer files into IOS device (iPad, iPod or iPhone) after downloading. This type of file is created specifically for iPads, iPhones, and iPods. You`ll be able to navigate through tracks easier – rewind or fast-forward the tracks. Please, download the audiobook file on your computer or laptop first and then transfer them into your IOS device. Click here if you need help doing that.
- All Audio Zip – choose this file to download all audios at once. In most cases, if not mentioned differently, this file will include both: program audios and additional audio bonuses. After downloading the file you`ll need to unzip all audios and add them into your standard media player.
- All Video Zip – choose this file to download all videos at once. In most cases, if not mentioned differently, this file will include both: program videos and additional videos from the program bonuses. After downloading the .zip file you`ll need to unzip all videos and add them into your standard media player.