"Unauthorized" or "Access Denied" error
If you are facing the "Unauthorized" error when accessing your course/preparation guide, the following tips should fix it:
- Go to your Mindvalley Dashboard and check if the course is there?
Have you tried using Chrome?
For our programs, Chrome is the best choice for your surfing adventures on the internet and our programs work the best in this browser. Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer are also good choices but if you want a sure bet, go for Chrome. You can download it here.
Have you tried clearing your cookies?
Cookies in your browser are pieces of information like credit card details, login name, and password etc. that your browser remembers on certain pages so that you don’t have to. It is necessary to clear them once in a while. Read this article and clearing your cookies will be easy!
- Log out and log back into your account or try using the Incognito mode of your browser.
Hope this helps, otherwise please do reach out to us and provide us with as many details (along with screenshots) as possible to explain the situation clearly and our support angels will help you as soon as possible:
- What error message do you see?
- What steps did you take?
- Do you have the course on your Mindvalley Dashboard?
- What device are you using: laptop, phone, tablet? Please clearly indicate the brand and the model.
- What operating system are you using?
- What internet browser did you use to access the materials?
- Did you try using a different browser and/or delete cookies (browsing data) to overcome the situation?