For your convenience, you can download the audios of most of our Mindvalley programs (and sometimes even program transcripts). However, please keep in mind that most of our videos are not downloadable.
Download Programs on Computer
To download a program from your Mindvalley account to your computer, the first thing you need to do is to log in to your account.
Note: Most of Mindvalley program videos are not downloadable so you'll need an internet connection to watch them.
So let's get started:
- Once you’ve logged in, access the program you would like to download and click on the module of your choice from the upper right corner-"Contents".
- Once you click on the "Download" button the audio files will be copied to your default set "Downloads" folder.
Note: if your screen is too much zoomed in - you may not see the download button on the upper right corner of the player. In such case, just zoom out the screen ("command" + "+/-" on Mac; "Ctrl" + "+/-" on Windows) and the button will appear :)
Here are some tips on how to transfer the audios from your computer to your Mobile Phone, iPhone, iPad or iPod:
- Import the files to iTunes if you use an Apple device. Apple Support has a tutorial here.
- Sync the content to your mobile device:
- For iPhone, iPad or iPod tutorial click here.
- For an Android, device tutorial click here.
Download Programs on our App
If you are in the middle of a Mindvalley course on your Mindvalley App or Quests App and you would like to listen to it on-the-go when you are offline, you can do so this way:
- First, please open your App and go to the chapter that you would like to listen to offline,
- Then start playing the audio version of the chapter. Unfortunately, the videos are not downloadable.
- You will see a cloud icon in the top-right corner: just click on it and you are ready to go!
Once you download it, the playback function will be active, so you can listen to your favorite lessons of extraordinary ideas and powerful mind-hacks whenever & wherever from your app itself.