Have you logged in to your Mindvalley account?
No? Please follow instructions within this article.
Yes? Carry on reading below.
1st time you are trying to access the program?
Did the payment go through?
Please check your bank or PayPal statement. If the payment didn’t go through, just give it another try, or check out this article.
Using different emails while purchasing / signing up for Mindvalley ends up in creating multiple accounts.
Your existing program disappeared?
First of all, please make sure that you are signed in with the correct email address - the one you used to purchase a Quest, course or subscription.
Quest disappeared on an App?
Follow the steps below one by one:
- Make sure you use the newest "Mindvalley: Education Evolved" App (not "Mindvalley: Quests")
- Log out and back in to the App
- Restart your phone
- Delete the App and then re-install once again ( iOS or Android version)
Did you sign up with a payment plan?
Maybe the transaction of a remaining payment failed (due to insufficient funds or expired card) and thus your course was automatically removed?
Follow this Handy Guide to update your payment information so that you can jump right back on board.
Update in progress
It is possible that we are cooking some upgrades for you and taking the program to the next level. Please come back a few hours later and try accessing your course again!
Once you cancel a subscription program, your access to this library will be removed including previous episodes of the series.
The same goes for courses and Quests if you decided to refund.
Went through the steps above but still cannot find your program?
Click on the chat icon on the lower-right corner and provide the following information:
- The email address that is associated with that purchase
- The name of the Program / Bonus
- Screenshots from your Bank Statement showing your transaction and any additional details will be very helpful as well.