How to Make An Online Return
If you want to proceed with a return and ship your order back to us, you may do so within 30 days of item delivery. You will receive the full order amount excluding the shipping fee.
Just follow these 2 simple steps:
1. Ship us back the product
- Items must be in their original, unused or unworn condition, with no defects or damages, and the hang tag still attached on
- Include a copy of your receipt or your name, phone number, and email address
- Make sure that all elements that came with the packaging are in the package
- Tags must be attached in order to be eligible for return
- The address to ship the package back. Raymond Guilbault, 8&9 Clothing Co.9009 NW 105th Way, Miami, FL 33178
2. Once it's shipped, you can request your money back by contacting us by clicking the chat widget at the bottom right of the page.
- Indicate clearly which product you are returning
- Put the shipment tracking number within the text box
Note: We will be able to give you only once we receive the above-mentioned information. So keep in mind that you will receive your money back only after you receive a confirmation from us that your request has been approved.
Important: As a general procedure; Mindvalley does not cover shipping charges. However, in the case of defective or damaged items, we do cover the shipping cost.
Conditions For Returns
Items must be free of defects, unwashed and unworn with the hang tag attached.
To check your return status, follow the same process as for tracking your order status. Enter the tracking number for your order on the shipping carrier website and get a real-time detailed update on your order status.
Mindvalley Gear's Exchange Policy
We don’t allow exchanges once your order has been placed. However, we do allow returns in case you received an incorrect product that doesn’t match your order, or in case you don’t like the product, or wish to get a different size or design. If you’d like to return your item, CLICK HERE to view our return policy and see if your item qualifies for a return.
If you are eligible; click the chat widget at the bottom right of the page to contact us.
*Please be aware that Mindvalley Gear is a business unit that is owned by Mindvalley, but uses a different platform. Hence, to login to gear.mindvalley.com you need to create a different account from the one you use at mindvalley.com