Once you activate a free trial through Apple's App Store, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid being charged for the annual subscription.
Please note that Omvana's agents or team are not able to cancel a free trial on your behalf as the transaction is handled by Apple.
You can cancel through the iTunes & App Store account settings on your iPhone or iPad. For that, follow the instructions below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select "iTunes & App Store"
- On the screen that appears, tap your Apple ID listed at the top.
- In the pop-up modal that shows, tap "View Apple ID", and sign in if requested to do so.
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can scroll down to a "Subscriptions" option. Tap "Subscriptions" and select the Omvana free trial from your list of subscriptions.
If Omvana is not listed, it means you are using the free version of the app and do not have activated a subscription and/or trial.
- On the Omvana subscription screen, tap the "Cancel Subscription" button.
If you do not see the "Cancel Subscription" button, It means that it has already been cancelled and no further action is needed.
Once the free trial has been cancelled, you will no longer see a cancel button. You can see the date of expiry under the app and subscription's title in the Your Subscription section of the page. Below, under Options what you see are plans available for you to renew.
If you face any issues, please see this support article from Apple for details on how to manage a subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
If you have been charged for a subscription and no longer wish to use Omvana, you can request your money back from Apple. Please note that you will need to work with Apple directly, as Omvana is not able to manage in-app purchases on their behalf. For more information you can check this article.