We are sorry to see you go. Before proceeding, we would love to hear your feedback about Omvana. If you want to contribute for us improving our experience, drop us a message by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom-right of your screen.
Please note that Omvana's agents or team are not able to cancel a trial or subscription on your behalf as the transaction is handled by Apple.
To cancel your subscription, you will need to access the iTunes & App Store account settings on your iPhone or iPad. For that, follow the instructions below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select "iTunes & App Store"
- On the screen that appears, tap your Apple ID listed at the top.
- In the pop-up modal that shows, tap "View Apple ID", and sign in if requested to do so.
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can scroll down to a "Subscriptions" option. Tap "Subscriptions" and select the Omvana from your list of subscriptions. If Omvana is not listed, it means you are using the free version of the app and do not have activated a subscription and/or trial.
- On the Omvana subscription screen, tap the "Cancel Subscription" button.
If you do not see the "Cancel Subscription" button, It means that it has already been cancelled and no further action is needed. Once the subscription has been cancelled, you will no longer see a cancel button. You can see the date of expiry under the app and subscription's title in the Your Subscription section of the page.
Below, under Options what you see are plans available for you to renew.
If you face any issues, please see this support article from Apple for details on how to manage a subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.