You can check the status of your trial or subscription through the iTunes & App Store account settings on your iPhone or iPad. For that, follow the instructions below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select "iTunes & App Store"
- Tap your Apple ID listed at the top.
- In the pop-up modal that shows, tap "View Apple ID", and sign in if requested to do so.
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can scroll down to a "Subscriptions" option. Tap "Subscriptions" and select the Omvana from your list of subscriptions.
- Once there, you should see the Omvana subscription listed:
If the trial or subscription has been canceled, you will see the expiration date listed.
If it has not been cancelled yet, you'll see the renewal date, along with the price you'll be charged at and a "Cancel Subscription" button.
If Omvana is not listed in your "Subscriptions" screen, it means you are using the free version of the app and do not have activated a subscription and/or trial.
If you face any issues, please see this support article from Apple for details on how to manage a subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.