What do I need to do to join A-Fest?
A-Fest is strictly invite-only, a policy which ensures a carefully curated community with similar values and a shared mission. In order to attend A-Fest, you need to fill out the application form here, so we can learn more about you. Our team will then review your application, and if we feel you’re a strong fit, we’ll send you further information. Please expect to receive a response within 2 to 4 weeks from the day you've applied.
How much are the tickets?
A ticket to A-Fest Bali includes 4 jam-packed days with 350+ incredible and accomplished individuals in a paradise location. An A-Fest ticket typically starts at $2,995 and goes up to $3,995. It is a tiered pricing structure so ticket prices increase by around $200 every 30 tickets sold.
What’s included in the cost of the ticket?
- An epic gathering of hundreds of incredible thought leaders, visionaries and entrepreneurs in a paradise location.
- Four days of exclusive training with a stellar lineup of speakers sharing their best and proven practices for personal and professional development.
- The day before A-Fest starts, we have additional training available for very specific topics free of charge.
- Bonding, networking, and connecting with some of the most interesting and inspirational people you’ll ever meet.
- Incredible parties, private events, a spectacular offsite closing event.
- Membership into the global A-Fest Tribe. By attending A-Fest, you’re not just attending one event. You’re joining a community of brilliant people who meet regularly around the world and support each other in their journey to make an impact on the world. Once you attend, you'll never feel alone again and you’ll have friends around the world.
What is NOT included in the cost of the ticket?
Aside from the event ticket, attendees are responsible for covering their airfare, ground transfers, and accommodation.