Credit card declined
We know how frustrating this can be! So let's go over this together. There are a number of reasons why your payment with a credit card may not go through:
- There was an error in inputting your credit card information
- Credit limit is reached / Credit is insufficient in your account
- The card may already be expired or not activated for online purchases
- The credit card provider may have put restrictions on the card (which they sometimes do for online foreign transactions)
To overcome any of these challenges please follow these steps:
- Try using a different browser to make the purchase.
- Double check the credit card information you enter in the checkout page to make 100% sure it's correct. Pay extra attention to: Credit card number, Expiration date & CVV number.
- Check your credit balance / bank statement if you have enough money to make the transaction.
- The above steps don't work? Please contact your bank / credit card provider to verify if there are any issues with your card.
- If even your bank cannot help and you think there might be something wrong with our checkout contact our Customer Support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! (Note: please add as much information explaining the situation as possible. Screenshots are extremely helpful.)
Not sure if the payment went through?
Whenever you're not sure if the payment did go through, please check your bank statement. If you don't see a recent transaction to Mindvalley on your online banking statement - this means you were not charged.
If you did not get a successful transaction message or any email from us with information about the program you have just purchased, it means:
- Either that the email address that you filled up in the payment form is misspelled. Read more on what to do in that case here.
- Or that the payment couldn’t be processed and did not go through so you have not been charged. This also means that you don't have access to your program yet.
Error 500 - Order Processing
If you're encountering this error, most likely, our payment system is down right now. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Before you try to purchase again,
- Check if you were not charged on your bank statement
- Clear your cookies and cache in your browser
- Try to repeat the transaction after 24 hours
If you still see the same error, you can contact our Customer Support. Tell us more about:
- What was the error message you saw? (Screenshots are bonus points!)
- What steps have you already taken?
- What device are you using (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.)? Which brand and model?
- What operating system are you using? What internet browser are you using to login? That's all! We'll be sure to assist you in any situation.